Re: Re: discrepancies...

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: Re: discrepancies...
date Fri, 4 Jan 1980 21:18:45 -0500
k1 wrote:

>maybe for urd, peorth and belldandy they would like being in their
>present ages... but i believe that given the chance, skuld would
>immediately, willingly "age". she would rather be older than she is
>presently, and if she can change her age voluntarily, wouldn't she
>have done it long ago???

Good point, I suspect she might.  Given that she is only now developing her
powers, though, it may be a while before she is able to handle a spell like
aging - assuming that such a spell is difficult to pull off, of course!

Still, Skuld could perhaps create a "body makeover" machine or something.
She made that goddess power amplifier (not in DH yet, the episode where
World of Elegance makes her dramatic debut), so she can make machines which
can enhance her native abilities.  Maybe there is, after all, something
regulating the goddesses to their current forms.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited