Re: SD AMG Opening/Closing themes

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Chadwick Ngan <chadwick@world.std.com>
subject Re: SD AMG Opening/Closing themes
date Mon, 07 Feb 2000 17:26:16 -0500
At 06:53 PM 2/7/00 +0000, Gouryella wrote:

>Does anybody know what are the names of the opening and closing
>themes to the SD AMG animated series? (I think its called Adventures
>of the Mini Goddesses). Also I would like to know where I can download
>mp3s of the songs, if possible. Thanks in advance!

I don't think there's an OP theme for the Chibi Goddess TV series. As for
the ED, I've seen 2 floating around. One is translated as "Phone Me
Darling" while the other is "Kiss Kiss Kiss". You can find the full version
for both at

http://www.angband.org/~ryoko/music.htm

If you can handle large file downloads, this site also has the "Phone Me
Darling" ED on mpg. (25.7 MB) The URL is

http://www.angband.org/~ryoko/video.htm

It's adviced that you use something like Go!Zilla (www.gozilla.com) to
handle downloads from this site, as it's usually overloaded 24 hours a day.
Go!Zilla will keep quearying the server for you until an opening appears.  :)

								Chadwick

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited