Re: Poll

to "ML AMS" <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Schobronics" <schobronics@gmx.net>
subject Re: Poll
date Sat, 5 Feb 2000 04:10:03 +0100
DOC wrote:

Hi DOC. The world is small, isn't it? ^_^
Floh was here today, we watched some AMS SD episodes together. Skuld with
her sword in Goddess Blade was just hillarious!

> > I agree the attraction was immediate. However, I don't think a girl can
do
> > much better than K1 given her interest is in his personality rather than
> his
> > looks. After all, he's kind, considerate and respectful - and he is not
> > constantly pushing for more (although he may think about it).
>
> Wouldnt you think about "it" when 3 Goddess run arround you house? ^_^

You bet. ^_^

Dewa
Schobronics
--
http://privat.schlund.de/schobronics/          schobronics@gmx.net
Member of ANT & #SAS# - Founding member of Animexx - PGP available

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs