RE: A!MG Game?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Lee Yohe <mlyohe@zeus.asms.state.k12.al.us>
subject RE: A!MG Game?
date Mon, 2 Oct 1995 03:35:33 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 2 Oct 1995, SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:

> Some of you seem to be talking about AMG Super Famicon Game, and that
> it's not going to get to the States, but if any of you have a U.S.
> version of the Super Famicon (SNES), you can get a converter and play
> Japanese games (Japanese Cartrige games) on your SNES. My brother and I
> already have two SNEs, and with the converter, it's possible to play
> Japanese Super Famicon Games on SNES. You can get that converter at
> places such as the Yaohan Shopping Plazza in N.J., or some sepcial game
> stores in N.Y. I personally got mine at the toy store in Yaohan Plaza,
> and if you call them up, I think they can send the merchandise by mail if
> you have a credit card or a personal check. If anyone wants to know more
> about it, let me know by E-mail. (however, it's been almost three years
> since I left the States, so I'm not 100% sure about my memory. (I tend to
> forget information fast...)
> 					Kenji Shimizu

Hello all.  This is my first attempt in getting messages to all of you.
I am interested in this AMG game.  So, can anyone email/tell me about
it.  I would really like to know because I have a SNES and want to check
anything that has to do with AMG out.

Thanks.

Aksan Sai
mlyohe@zeus.asms.state.k12.al.us