Re: Poll

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from kmorisato@gmx.net
subject Re: Poll
date Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:15:08 +0100
----- Original Message -----
To: <megami@ML.usagi.org>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: Poll

> > From: "Andreas Dombrowsky"
>
> > > So, of course, the attraction was immediate.  And she's not the kind
of
> > > girl to leave a guy if a better one comes along, so now she's stuck
with
> > > 'im.
> > >
> > I agree the attraction was immediate. However, I don't think a girl can
do
> > much better than K1 given her interest is in his personality rather than
> his
> > looks. After all, he's kind, considerate and respectful - and he is not
> > constantly pushing for more (although he may think about it).
>
> Wouldnt you think about "it" when 3 Goddess run arround you house? ^_^

Presumably, but then again, *that* situation isn't too likely in RL. So why
bother considering it?

> > Not to mention
> > he even resisted Urd's advances after she cast a spell on him, by the
> > expedient of considering Belldandy's feelings. So I wouldn't say she's
> > "stuck with him", and it's not likely a better one comes along
considering
> > what's important to Belldandy.
>
> I agree with it! In the 6th Manga of the german Editio Belldandy confesses
> her love to K1 ... I really dont know if they cut it out in the English
> edition of the AMG - Manga.

Just out of interest, have they switched to translating the Japanese manga
by now, or is it still a translation of the French translation?
        Andi

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited