Re: Poll

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "DOC" <doc@animexx.org>
subject Re: Poll
date Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:02:48 +0100
> From: "Andreas Dombrowsky"

> > So, of course, the attraction was immediate.  And she's not the kind of
> > girl to leave a guy if a better one comes along, so now she's stuck with
> > 'im.
> >
> I agree the attraction was immediate. However, I don't think a girl can do
> much better than K1 given her interest is in his personality rather than
his
> looks. After all, he's kind, considerate and respectful - and he is not
> constantly pushing for more (although he may think about it).

Wouldnt you think about "it" when 3 Goddess run arround you house? ^_^

> Not to mention
> he even resisted Urd's advances after she cast a spell on him, by the
> expedient of considering Belldandy's feelings. So I wouldn't say she's
> "stuck with him", and it's not likely a better one comes along considering
> what's important to Belldandy.

I agree with it! In the 6th Manga of the german Editio Belldandy confesses
her love to K1 ... I really dont know if they cut it out in the English
edition of the AMG - Manga.

Johann "DOC" Weber
E-Mail: doc@animexx.de IRC: D0C
Animexx - Anime + Manga Verein http://www.animexx.de