Re: Poll

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: Poll
date Fri, 4 Jan 1980 22:29:45 -0500
MWoody wrote:

>> > 3.  A gentleman.  Sure he wants some lovin' from Bell, but he respects
her (either from fear of some Goddess kicking butt or just plain old
respect).

>> I kinda think it is the almighty he is worried about (just imaging the
>> scene when Bell takes him to meet her parents for the first time ^_^)

If the Almighty really *is* the goddesses' father, it would hardly matter.
Belldandy has already shown that she's willing to tell Kami-sama to "stick
it" - in a nice way, of course - if the old coot ever so much as shoots a
disapproving glance K1's way.  When it comes to K1, that "whiny" girl has a
backbone of steel.

>On a similar note, imagine Trobadour meeting Urd's parents.  It'd learn
>him some manners right quick.  I wonder who'd whip out the force bolts
>first... :D

Oh, I don't know.  I can see Hild saying "Well, his heart's in the right
place..."  He's so low on raw power, though, that I suspect you're right -
Hild wouldn't approve of him as a match for her daughter.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited