Re: Poll

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Martin Woodard <mwoodard@calpoly.edu>
subject Re: Poll
date Tue, 01 Feb 2000 22:20:25 -0800
Well, here's a possible (if, I'm predicting, not very popular) idea:

Ydraggsil, or what little we've seen of it, seems to be largely
populated by female gods.  If Belldandy is as young as she would be in
human years (if we assume Verthandi is a title and not her name, so she
isn't the same goddess mentioned in Norse mythology) then she can't have
been working for very long.  In short: it's possible Keiichi was the
first male she ever met, other than her father (if he is even humanoid
enough to have a gender) of any species.

So, of course, the attraction was immediate.  And she's not the kind of
girl to leave a guy if a better one comes along, so now she's stuck with
'im.

Hee, hee...  That should get the list back to life...

DISCLAIMER: Not necessarily my opinion, just an idea that popped into my
twisted lil' mind.

k1 wrote:

> ok, let me start the ball rolling again... (seems that for the last
> month, i've been doing quite a lot of talking, so much so that some
> are irrevelant, sorry to all)
>
> i was just wondering...
>
> What are the reasons that Belldandy like Keiichi??
>
> please feel free to send in your opinions :)
> i might want to put the results of this poll up onto my webpage (if i
> ever get ard to doing it...)

-- - /\/\ \/\/ - --
Martin "MWoody" Woodard
mwoodard@calpoly.edu

"There's a whole new life stretching out in front of you."
"Oh, not another one."
  - Zaphod Beeblebrox and Marvin the Robot,
  - _Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_ by Douglas Adams

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs