Re: A!MS game

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from C h a e <paladine@p.imap.itd.umich.edu>
subject Re: A!MS game
date Sun, 1 Oct 1995 12:44:11 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 1 Oct 1995, Nikko Tan Heng Kee wrote:

> R y O wrote <Sun, 1 Oct 1995 00:59:45>:
> >and...I have a question..I read only to volume 7 and I still don't know all
> >the characters..does anybody know something a girl with short,black/brown
> >hair usally dressed like a maid or something? What's her name? What she has
> >
> Hasegawa seem to be the character you are referring to. She appears in the
> OVA4 where she passes a message from K1 to Belldandy.

	Yeah, I think she's Hasegawa.  I don't have my manga with me to
check but I can't think of anyone else.  She's a kohai (underclassperson)
to K1 and Belldandy and is a member of the auto club.  And for a
shameless plug...

	Coming Soon!

		Hasegawa's House of Plaids!

	At my homepage sometime later on this month, with Java applet!

						--C h a e

                 paladine@p.imap.itd.umich.edu,  chaean@hom.net
			  http://www.cris.com/~chaean
                 "I'm strangely attracted to Camille Paglia..."
                                "Is that wrong?"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited