AMG character..

to Megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ryo <G.Tabbita@agora.stm.it>
subject AMG character..
date Sun, 1 Oct 1995 12:04:20 +0100
Nikko(nikko@pop.jaring.my) wrote :

>Hasegawa seem to be the character you are referring to. She appears in the
>OVA4 where she passes a message from K1 to Belldandy.

..mmhhh..nope,she's not Hasegawa (yes,following my description you could be
deceived by her short pants giving her a sort of 'Mac Donald' waitress look)
The character I'm speaking about is dressed more similar to an old fashion maid,
Hasegawa got wild blonde/brown hair while she has a more classical black
hair-style.She makes a little cameo in the OAV intro,behind the characters
who
was never put on it as the earth spirit,the two american drag-racers etc..
It means she's a manga character,but she was not introduced before volume
7,this is all I know..

  R y O  (on IRC #Anime)
 * Belldandy-sama worshipper  !  Kimi no youna megami ni   *

 * Berudandi wa itu made mo!  !  zutto soba ni itehoshii!! *

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs