Re: SMJ

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from strategos@bigiron.org (Pierre)
subject Re: SMJ
date Mon, 3 Jan 2000 10:46:22 -0800
----- Original Message -----
> From: <section9@bellsouth.net>
> I must agree with you on SMJ. The series is visually pleasing and the
characters
> well thought out. In addition, it has the virtue of recurring sight gags
that keep
> the series familiar to the viewer. A BIG improvement over SM R. Once
you're done
> with the "J" series, proceed to "Saber Marionette J Again", then to "Saber
> Marionette J to X", the first of which is an OAV (methinks) and the second
is a
> sequel to SMJ.

Yes!!!!! That's exactly the kind of information that's so helpful -- advice
from a "veteran" about what sequence to watch a set of related series. It's
often not too obvious what goes where and what's worth watching. I use El
Hazard as a poster vid for precisely this type of confusion -- I had to do
*research* to figure out what the heck is "Magnificent World" and
"Alternative World" and "Wanderers" etc. etc. They sure don't tell you on
the packaging. :PPPPP

> > * Kodomo no Omocha (TV)
> This series has really captured the imagination of many in the states.
Indeed, it

I'm sold. Where do I get it?

> > * Cowboy Bepop (TV)
> >   Magnificant TV series.  The feel is very good, and the OP just suit
the
> >   feel nicely.  "Spike-Spike-Fei-Fei"  ^_^;;;   Ed is very interesting.
> >   Highly recommended.
>
> next to an ugly woman!). The music is magnificent, and what can one say
about Fay
> Valentine except, well, wow! Your recommendation is seconded. Now everyone
go out

Ditto!

=Pierre

Search field Search string