Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Christopher Jefferson" <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Sun, 05 Dec 1999 01:06:53 EST

>From: Captain Fantastic <santosc@pr.erau.edu>

<snip>

>Interesting to note that Urd didn't make it on my list. Minako / Sailor
>Venus was a close call but I figured that there were other characters
>were more deserving. Morisato Megumi also came close, but I just didn't
>have room for her.
>
>-CF

With the stunning news that Belldandy has dropped out of Doi-san's Top Ten
list, we are compelled to chime in with our own list of favorite anime and
manga girls. My list is as follows:

1. Urd (AMS - I tag team with Newcomer, here. Urd is the Alpha and the
Omega, etc., etc., this space for rent.)
2. Lady Eboshi (Mononoke Hime - I have this thing for badass women. A born
leader and cunning politician, this elegantly clad woman can handle a sword
with the best of them. Besides, can that lady handle a rifle or what? I
never saw so many samurai lose their heads in my life!)
3. Major Kusanagi Motoko (Ghost In the Shell-probably Shirow's most
memorable character. And she got her own art film, too!)
4. Belldandy (AMS - Finally, a good girl with a pure heart makes my list.
She just needs her own calendar, that's all.) However, if you guys thought I
was going to stay nice for long....
5. Dilandu (The Vision of Escaflowne - Speaking of Twisted Sisters! This
woman takes the cake. Not only is she the series heavy for the first half of
this epic, but she's as insane as the day is long, or as nutter as Sam Hay,
whichever you prefer.^_^)
6. Peorth (AMS manga - she's just interesting enough to keep me fascinated
with the tankoubans that she's part of. Not that I can read Japanese, mind
you.)
7. The Puma Twins (Dominion Tank Police - Yeah, those lovable, curvaceous
Puma Twins. With two you get eggroll.)
8. Panther (Sabre Marionette J, J to X, X to Z, whatever.... Named after the
finest tank produced during during WWII, this character has the virtue of
being both loyal and intelligent. Much more so than Lime, but then again, a
pile of wood siding is more intelligent than Lime.
9. Iria (Iria, Zeiram the Animation. This 1994 cult classic produced a minor
league heroine in Iria. Lovely and brave, her rifle makes for classic prop
construction at any COSPLAY. The live action woman is alos quite beautiful
10. Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service-cute enough to get in to my Top Ten.

Be Seeing You,

Chris

Search field Search string

archive list