Re: Top ten anime gals

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Platinum Dragon" <Platinum_Dragon@dragonsanime.com>
subject Re: Top ten anime gals
date Sat, 4 Dec 1999 20:57:09 -0600
    -Decides to pull himself out of his lurk hole for once.-

    #1> (Tie) Ryoko and Belldandy.  -Grin- One is about as wild as you can
get,  the other about as sweet and gentle as they come.  It's impossoble to
seperate them into 1st and second.
    #2> Deedlit Besides a 'minor' fasination for elves, the amount that she
changes from start to finish in the Lodoss OVA is amazing.
    #3> Naomi Armitage For all the way she dresses, in some ways she is
amazingly child-like.
    #4> Alita (Battle Angel) A very strange mixture of human, and completely
alien ideas.
    #5> Iria -Grin- The red hair is an excellent warning, this lass is a
firey one.
    #6> I know that I'm going to take a lot of flack for this one, but
Haruna from TMiL2 - when she _IS NOT_ (key phrase) in her evil mode, I swear
to the gods that she would be Belldandy's twin sister.
    #7> Celes Chere (FF6) Ok, yes, she isn't an Anime character.  But the
way that she is presented (especially in the FF Anthology, those FMV's are
bloody beautiful!) is impossible to ignore.
    #8> Doris <Vamp Hunter D> The way she conducts herself (at least for
most of the time) considering what she faces is rather admirable.
    #9> Rameka <Vamp Hunter D> She would be much higher on the list, except
that I'm a romantic at heart.  She should have stayed with D, rather than
taking the easy way out and letting herself die as the House collapsed, and
while she did it with dignity....  well, as I said, I'm a romantic at heart.
    #10> Another one that I'm sure I'll take some flak on, but Yuzuha from
TM: MNE.  She was a sad villaness; one that seemed to be as pained by her
deeds as the other words, if not so obviously.  You have to look at her
deeper though, to see it, deeper than with most charas like her.

    Feel free to argue with me over my choices; insults are welcome as long
as they're in good taste  -Grin-
-----
The Platinum Dragon
Dragon's Masaki Shrine of Tenchi Muyo - http://dragonsanime.com
"You're supposed to stay in your seat until the plane reaches the terminal.
No frequent flier miles for you!" - John McClane
Proud Member of the Ryoko Forever Fan Club