Re: belldandy poster fell down

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Matt Martin <buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org>
subject Re: belldandy poster fell down
date Fri, 3 Dec 1999 20:41:25 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Brian Huffaker wrote:

>  Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>
> >Taeko is wearing a sailor fuku, with an apron over it.
> >Too bad Belldandy doesn't have this kind of poster.. (^_^;)
>
>   Really tho, have we ever seen Belldandy wearing sailor fuku?  She didn't
> go to HS in Japan, so the only reason to put her in one is to make K1
> happy (maybe an Urd suggestion).

I do remember seeing one outfit of hers that had a "sort-of" sailor suit
top, but with a really long (non-pleated) skirt.  I think it was on
Pierre's site.

Me?  I prefer southern (US) belle type dresses to HS seifuku, myself...

For the most part, it seems that Fujishima does too, judging from his
choice in Bell-outfits over the years.

           Matt Martin / buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org
Visit the University of Richmond Japanese Anime Club home page:
           http://www.student.richmond.edu/~anime
The only thing worse than infinite recursion is infinite recursion.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs