Re: belldandy poster fell down

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Brian Huffaker <bifft@xmission.com>
subject Re: belldandy poster fell down
date Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:52:20 -0700 (MST)
 Hitoshi Doi wrote:

>Taeko is wearing a sailor fuku, with an apron over it.
>Too bad Belldandy doesn't have this kind of poster.. (^_^;)

  Really tho, have we ever seen Belldandy wearing sailor fuku?  She didn't
go to HS in Japan, so the only reason to put her in one is to make K1
happy (maybe an Urd suggestion).

btw, Otonashi Kyoko would be my #1, the rest of the list varies from day
to day, Bell would rank around #3-5 most of the time.

  Brian Huffaker, DSWL (bifft@xmission.com)
  President and Founder  Friends of P-Chan
  RV-8 80091 Riviting 2nd Wing
  1/5 Starduster II N23UT fixing engine.

Search field Search string

archive list