Re: belldandy poster fell down

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Matt Martin <buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org>
subject Re: belldandy poster fell down
date Fri, 3 Dec 1999 04:59:11 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Katt wrote:

> >Belldandy isn't in my top 10 favorite characters any more.
>
> Yes, I am a little bored at the moment, so I thought it might be
> interesting to see which characters DO rate in each person's top 10.

I don't know if I can put this in any specific order (and I'm not going
to pad the list to make an even ten), but here goes:

Female characters:
-----------------
1. Belldandy (AMG) [note: I like the manga Belldandy better than the anime
                    version]
2. Lina Inverse (Slayers)
3. Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon)
4. Cherry (Saber Marionette J) [esp. when she's in "love-struck mode" ^_^]
5. Lime (Saber Marionette J) [She's lacking in the brain department,
                              but Lime is still cool.]
6. Sakura Shinguchi (Sakura Wars) [this comes mainly from the cuteness
                                   factor ^_^;]
7. Megumi Morisato (AMG)
8. Amelia Wil Tesla Sailoon (or Seyruun, or whatever) (Slayers)
9. ...and possibly Sailor Saturn (SM) simply for the BADASS factor ^_^
(I mean, really... how can you argue with a extremely powerful little girl
that carries around a giant can-opener on a stick? ^_^)

Male Characters:
---------------
1. Zelgadis (Slayers)
2. Chichiri (Fushigi Yuugi)
3. Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi)
4. Xellos (Slayers)
5. Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi)
6. Gan-chan (SD AMG)
7. Justy Ueki Tylor (Irresponsible Captain Tylor)

And for the record, I thought Ru Baraba Dom (Capt. Tylor) was cool until I
saw "Tylor's War"... I really hated what was done with his character in
that...

           Matt Martin / buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org
Visit the University of Richmond Japanese Anime Club home page:
           http://www.student.richmond.edu/~anime
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from
mediocre minds."
                --Albert Einstein

Search field Search string

archive list