Re: belldandy poster fell down

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: belldandy poster fell down
date Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:22:37 +0800
> From: Christopher Jefferson <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
> With all due respect, Doi-san, what is a Belldandy poster doing behind
> *any* other poster? Hmmm?^_^

Hitoshi's Bell-chan poster is placed behind the Adachi Taeko tapestry,
and Taeko's previous seiyuu Okada Junko has a higher standings in his
favourite seiyuu list than Inoue Kikuko.

If the Kira-Melo girls release some life-size poster/tapestry, I wonder
how many Hitoshi will buy...  ^_^;

BTW, FYI, Adachi Taeko is one of the 12 female main characters in the game
Sentimental Graffiti (SG).  An anime Sentimental Journey has also been made
based on the game.  The 12 seiyuu of the 12 female main characters formed a
performance group and has been protraited in many radio shows and events.
If you have the SG Final Concert LD/VHS, watch carefully, and you can find
Stephen, Hitoshi, me, and some games/seiyuu MLers.  ^_^;;

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com

Search field Search string