Re: belldandy poster fell down

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: belldandy poster fell down
date Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:03:44 +0800
> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp>
> I never liked the picture in this one.  If she was wearing
> some decent clothes, I would like it more.
> If she was wearing a high school uniform, it would be great.. (^_^;)

I totally agree with Hitoshi on this.  Mine are still rolled up in my
huge poster tube.  If she is wearing sailor-fuku, or if she is wearing the
clothes she is currently wearing in Afternoon, I am sure I would have buy 1
more of the poster : 1 for storage and 1 for hanging.

I have once talked with Kenji on Bell-chan's clothing in the poster,
and his comment is "the less the better !".  ^_^;;

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com

Search field Search string