Re: 4th goddess

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: 4th goddess
date Wed, 1 Dec 1999 22:23:04 -0500
Hobie wrote:

>--- Christopher Jefferson <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>> For shame she didn't actually "fall" for Tamiya.
>> He's a stand up guy!^_^
>
>I wonder what he'd wish for if SHE granted him
>a wish. He was totally clueless when Mara granted
>him one.

Tamiya would probably something sinfully decadent, like...
a Big Ol' Steak!  Well, anyway, that's what he was going to make
Ootaki buy for him if he had won that "Life Sugoroku Special" game.

A man of simple tastes, not to mention mind.

>> >The only thing I can say is I'd be more than
>> willing
>> >to take lovely Peorth off Keiichi's hands.
>> >
>> >Peace,
>> >
>> >Hobie
>> >

>> Methinks I'll stick with the Urdster.
>>
>> cj

Darn straight!  IMO, Keiichi has the right idea when it comes to the
scheming Peorth.  Friend, yes.  Confidant, no.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited