Re: [Info] Afternoon December Issue 1999

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: [Info] Afternoon December Issue 1999
date Sun, 31 Oct 1999 21:38:32 -0500
Stephen Lee wrote:

By the way, Stephen, mega-thanks for the summaries, again!

>"Sorry, Peorth," Urd says, "I cannot accept these terms.  I belong to the
>Heaven. Even though I am by blood half-god half-demon, I have my
>pride in being a goddess.  This is why I cannot swallow them, no matter
>what!!"  Peorth agrees that Urd made the right decision and she wouldn't
>dream of SACRIFICING a FRIEND in order to restore herself, and makes other
>similiar sacastic remarks.  She also thinks that they will eventually
>find a way by themselves.  But Hild said she locked the access rights of
>NI-DO-HE-GU (* Makai System) with her personal key so they cannot do it
>without her help.

NI-DO-HE-GU is, of course, Nidhog, the worm/dragon who lives at the well
named Hvergelmir in Nifelheim, chewing upon the root of Yggdrasil there.  If
you make Yggdrasil a computer, then it makes sense for Nidhog to be an
alternate, counterpart computer system.

More parallels!

Brian W.

Search field Search string