Re: [Info] Afternoon December Issue 1999

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Christopher Jefferson" <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
subject Re: [Info] Afternoon December Issue 1999
date Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:15:03 EST

>From: "Lord GrrDraxin" <trimax@crosswinds.net>

<snip>

> >  Hild asks, "That Keiichi-kun is nice.  To face me,
> > the Dai-Makai-cho, and raise objections is something even for an
> > ignorant being.  Will you pass him on to me?"  "No way." Belldandy
> > answered politely, with a smile.  "So blunt, for someone of your
> > appearance." Hild remarks.
> >
>I figured she'd pull that stunt, for some reason I saw that one coming from
>a parsect away, I seemed to know from the time she gave K1 that hug, that
>she would ask if she could have him, I guess she must like "nice guys".

She has a hidden respect for him already, one that she shared with
Belldandy. This just shows you what a stand-up guy K1 is. I must confess,
however, that I didn't see that coming as you did.

<snip>

>Uh, please forgive me an bringing this up again, but I'm begining to get
>the
>impression that the OAV dubs weren't that far off when they translated
>Kami-sama as Father.......

Not at all. I've suspected this for some time. It just makes dramatic sense,
especially when Bell and K1 get married off, for Kami-sama to have to deal
with his past while he gives his daughter away.

Be Seeing You,

Chris
>Lord GrrDraxin, Master of the Greater Relm.
>D. G. the 2nd
>
>"What's scarior than an over-powered demon? Answer: An over-powered insane
>person."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited