Re: Inappropriate sexiness in OMG?

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Travis Butler <tbutler@tfs.net>
subject Re: Inappropriate sexiness in OMG?
date Sun, 31 Oct 1999 17:00:29 -0600
On 10/31/99 at 12:10 PM, dmmanda@attglobal.net (David Mandalis) wrote:

> Leonardo Sobrado wrote:
> >

> > Regarding the porn stuff....I think Urd once said something to K1
> > about the "magazines" he kept  in some hidden place (MotorTrend
> > magazines....I don't think so). Don't ask me where da heck did I
> > read this. I just woke up and my brain is still in Dumb mode so it
> > can't remember. (I hope I'm not refering to a fanfic, darn it.) I'm
> > going back to sleep............. LSE.
> BAD NEWS...it was a fanfic (mine) and it was Skuld that mentioned it.

No, it actually appeared in one of the mini-Goddess strips, one of the
ones SP actually included in the monthly issues -- one of the first, in
fact, where mini-Urd is trying to show how helpful she is by finding
K1's keys... and other things... ^_^

Travis Butler
tbutler@tfs.net

...Cats are the proof of a higher purpose to the universe.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs