Re: OMG Part 2

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Ah! My Goddess! Ryan Bell(dandy)" <r-bell@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu>
subject Re: OMG Part 2
date Sat, 4 Mar 1995 22:35:05 -0600 (CST)
I have been scanning them... I only have 1-4 scanned right now, but I am
going to do some scanning tommorrow.  I don't have vol 2.1 yet though.
:(  Once I get my harddrive back from the shop (computers are meant to
fail!) I can upload them to server.berkeley.edu.
/pub/anime/incoming/ and it will be in a folder call AMG.Covers or
something like that.  If you are looking for scans of the covers just for
the artwork then those pictures are probably aready at an FTP site (if
memory serves, the artwork on issues 1-4 are already available at
venice.tcp.com).  Ja ne!

							Bell-dandy
						r-bell@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu

On Sat, 4 Mar 1995 GR2STARR@APSICC.APS.EDU wrote:

> Well, after too long of a wait, I finally got my hands on the first issue
> of OMG part 2! And, for all you Skuld fans out there, yes, she's in it,
> and i must say that it's good to see her in a DH translation (finally).
> This issue is by far the funniest I have read yet. Buy it and see. Also,
> is there a archive where I might find All the DH covers? I don't have a
> scanner my self, or else I'd scan 'em in and post 'em to somewhere.
> Bye-
>                                -Paul

Search field Search string

archive list