Re: Demon Markings

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Yuris <yuris@crosswinds.net>
subject Re: Demon Markings
date Tue, 05 Oct 1999 13:40:32 +0900
Brian Welch wrote:

> I don't know.  Fujishima-sensei may have something up his sleeve, here.
> After all, this whole Hild thing flows from a couple references in Volume
> 5(or was it V6?).  We may need to give him a little more credit for
> planning, or at least consistency.

I'm sorry to say this, but if there's one thing he doesn't do is long
term planning with the story. Whenever a cool thought enters his head,
he uses it without giving much of an explanation of why the system
changed or how. It does "does"... He makes some effort to fit the pieces
in, but if it doesn't.. "Oh well". In that aspect, he's right up there
with Watanabe Michiake... Plus, there really aren't that many things
he's kept consistant.

> Maybe Urd's heritage is common knowledge in Nifelheim,

Did they actually use the word "Nifelheim"? I don't seem to recall... On
the other hand, it's been a LONG time since I've read anything proior to
volume 9, but still...

Jya...

--
|| Maintainer of AMS Univ | http://www.crosswinds.net/~yuris/megami/  ||