Re: New light on the doublet system

to megami@ML.usagi.org
cc JGetz@aol.com
from "Christopher Jefferson" <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
subject Re: New light on the doublet system
date Mon, 04 Oct 1999 17:57:23 EDT

>From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>

<snip>

>AFAIK, there are 2 streams of theory on the doublet system.
>1. Each god/goddess has a doublet demon/demoness.
>2. Only one god/goddess and one demon/demoness were chosen
>    to form the doublet system (in this case Belldandy &
>    Velsper).
>
>BTW, did Troubadour kill a godling ?  I do not remember that.
>Also, it is Skuld that finally take care of the lord of terror,
>not K1.

Second point is accepted. My memory of TMU story arc is hazy at best.
However, it appeared from DH translation that Troubadour did murder a
godling. Check with Sam. I believe he gets rather upset at the mere mention
of this cad, as do I.

Be Seeing You,

Chris

>--