Re: Demon Markings

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from MebekOMG@aol.com
subject Re: Demon Markings
date Mon, 4 Oct 1999 15:42:18 EDT
In a message dated 10/04/99 10:28:38 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
bwelch@avana.net writes:

> Maybe, or maybe there are just different classes of demons?  After all, Mara
>  says she's from Nifelheim, but Hild wants Urd to return to Makai.  Are they
>  2 different places, or is Makai a region of Nifelheim like Hel was a region
>  of Nifelheim in Norse mythology?  Hard to tell, at least at this point, but
>  fun to speculate! *_*

Correct me if I'm wrong (which I often am), but I thought that in Norse
mythology, Hel was not a region, but the daughter of Loki, sister to Fenris
and the Midgard Serpent...

I apologize, but when it comes to historical accuracy, I'm a bit of a thorn.

As for this part of the AMG story, you're all years ahead of me, since I
cannot read Japanese, and the US translations are way behind.  (sigh...)

--Mebek

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited