Re: New light on the doublet system

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: New light on the doublet system
date Tue, 5 Oct 1999 01:46:18 +0800
> From: David Mandalis <dmmanda@ibm.net>
>'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>> AFAIK, there are 2 streams of theory on the doublet system.
>> 1. Each god/goddess has a doublet demon/demoness.
>
>I agree with this thesis.

>> 2. Only one god/goddess and one demon/demoness were chosen
>>    to form the doublet system (in this case Belldandy &
>>    Velsper).

However, I incline to believe the second theory.  The sole
purpose of the doublet system is to prevent any unnecessary
killing on the opposite side.  Since no one except kami-sama
and Hild know who is the chosen one, the purpose can be
fulfill without the trouble of linking up every one.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com

Search field Search string