Re: New light on the doublet system

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: New light on the doublet system
date Tue, 5 Oct 1999 01:19:44 +0800
> From: Christopher Jefferson <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
>Actually, Doublet is not that hard to understand. Remember that it is a
>deterrent to fratricide amongst Gods and Demons. You kill one, the other
>dies. Thus, these beings of immense power must use that power judiciously.
>
>The exceptions that confuse me? Well, Troubadour killed a godling. And K1
>killed the Lord of Terror, leaving Hild to run the whole show downstairs.

AFAIK, there are 2 streams of theory on the doublet system.
1. Each god/goddess has a doublet demon/demoness.
2. Only one god/goddess and one demon/demoness were chosen
   to form the doublet system (in this case Belldandy &
   Velsper).

BTW, did Troubadour kill a godling ?  I do not remember that.
Also, it is Skuld that finally take care of the lord of terror,
not K1.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com