Re: !!! WARNING !!!

from Matt Martin <buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org>
subject Re: !!! WARNING !!!
date Mon, 4 Oct 1999 12:10:49 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 4 Oct 1999, S=?iso-8859-1?Q?=E9bastien Jarry wrote:

> I received those information from IBM. IT'S NOT A JOKE !!!
>
> Someone on the world created a new dangerous virus.

Anyone let Skuld know yet?

> It's new. For this moment, there's
> not an anti-virus for this one.

Actually, there probably is... it's called "use Unix instead".

> So, if you receive an E-Mail called "Buddy1st.sip",  DON'T OPEN IT !!!!
> Delete it, canceled it !!!  To the garbage, and quickly !!!
> Also, if you receive an E-Mail called "How to give a cat a colonic", DON'
> OPEN IT !!! It's an other virus so dangerous than "Buddy1st.sip" : this
> virus will canceled all information on your hard disk. This second virus
> is
> new too, and very vicious.

If you receive an email from a one "Henry Cobb", don't open it!  The
strange thoughts contained therein can destroy your mind!  This virus will
cancel all rational thoughts about the goddesses!  Vampire Princess Skuld
is new, too, and very vicious.

Couldn't resist...

           Matt Martin / buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org
Visit the University of Richmond Japanese Anime Club home page:
           http://www.student.richmond.edu/~anime
Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs