Re: Afternoon November Issue

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Afternoon November Issue
date Sun, 3 Oct 1999 03:59:40 +0800
Digiphoto of :
* Hild
  http://www.cuso4.com/temp/aft11-1s.jpg
* Info of the Megami 2000 Calendar
  http://www.cuso4.com/temp/aft11-2s.jpg

> From: Christopher Jefferson <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
>From: Albert K T Hui <avatar@deva.net>
>>Did you send in the coupon from Hong Kong?  May I ask where can 650
>>yen stamps be bought in HK?
>
>Hmmmm, I thought CuS04 guy actually lived in Japan, but kept his Hong Kong
>isp. I'll have to let him solve this blinkered problem.

Although I usually stay in Japan for some time each year,
I am now living in Hong Kong.

I did send in the coupon from Hong Kong, and Kodansha is
kind enough to entertain oversea submissions.  I would
like to point out I will cover the postage different by
sending in more stamps.  I sent 800 yen this time.

As for buying Japanese stamps, of course I bought them
in Japan.  ^_^

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com