Re: Afternoon November Issue

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: Afternoon November Issue
date Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:44:14 -0400
Chris wrote:

>This chapeter must be
>scanned and the URL's posted! If not for me, then for poor Newcomer.^_^

Yeah, at least a digital camera photo of Mommy Dearest!

>>   The megamis try to ask Hild to heal Peorth, but she want some
>>   "reward".  She demanded Urd to follow her back to Makai and live
>>   with her.  Urd promptly refused.....
>
>Ah, but of course, there's always a price. I'm surprised she didn't ask for
>K1's immortal soul. But I suppose that comes next issue.

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out!  I suspect, though,
that Hild couldn't care less about any petty mortal's soul when her
daughter's may be available.  Even Mara never went after K1 or any other
mortal except as a way to get at the goddesses.  It doesn't look like Hild
is trying to make Belldandy's life a mess - it might tend to alienate her
daughter, after all!  Tormenting goddesses is a job for Demons 1st Class!
Hild can probably afford to be lenient in that regard.

>Here's to Urd, AND Mother Hild as well!
>
>Finally, a Demon we can admire!

I'm not sure I'd go that far! ^_^

Brian W.