Re: dark-skinned beauties

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Bruce James Robert Linley <linley@megami.org>
subject Re: dark-skinned beauties
date Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:49:24 -0700
Yuris wrote:
> To my knowledge, only dark-skinned heroine (lead female) in
> Japanese animation to have massive popularity was Nadia (Secret of Blue
> Waters). I'm not even aware of another series that featured dark skinned
> character as the lead female role.

What about Feb from Sol Bianca? Though it is difficult to say just who
exactly is the lead character here. Very egalitarian. I'm looking forward
to the SB revival (see: http://www.anime-int.com/topic/solbianca/index.html)
the first episode of which will be released later this month.

--
Bruce James Robert Linley |  +---+---+--_  | "Tea is always bitter... but
linley at megami dot org  |  |   |NV | UT  |       blood is warm and sweet."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs