Re: The most evil possible AMS plot.

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Christopher Jefferson" <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
subject Re: The most evil possible AMS plot.
date Thu, 02 Sep 1999 10:42:27 EDT

>From: "Henry J. Cobb" <hcobb@slip.net>
>To: megami@ML.usagi.org
>Subject: The most evil possible AMS plot.
>Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 05:47:32 -0700
>
>OK, now what if the next chapter has Urd's little mommy show up, but stay
>off panel thoughout the one page she's there, she says about three lines,
>redirects Peorth to somebody else and vanishes, never to be seen again in
>the series.

You are right. This is most evil.

>What would the fans do to Mr Fujishima?

Kosuke Fujishima: First guy up agianst the wall when the Revolution
comes.^_^

Be Seeing You,

Chris

<who keeps getting a shutdown command everytime he puts on the "battle cry"
tag, so we'll have to do without it for awhile.>

>	Henry J. Cobb	hcobb@slip.net          http://www.io.com/~hcobb
>     Any sufficiently cool technology is indistinguishable from religion.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs