Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Christopher Jefferson" <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
subject Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?
date Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:53:21 EDT

>From: Yuris <yuris@crosswinds.net>

<snip>

>Ack!
>
>Yuris wrote:
>
> > That should say "IF". I doubt neither mothers will ever come into
> > play...
>
>Stephen wrote (In the translation):
>
> > "Well," Urd says, "she is my mother, after all, you know."
>
>..If everyone will excuse me, I shall be crawling into a hole and die
>from embarassment.
>
>So THAT's why the topic came up in the first place... Why don't messages
>ever arrive in the order they were sent...?

Your lucky Newcomer isn't around. You'd never hear the end of it.^_^

Be Seeiing You,

Chris

WUHOOO URUDO!!!!

Visit my Notes From the Subtropics Webpage at:
"http://www.angelfire.com/fl/subtropicscj/index.html"!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited