Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Christopher Jefferson" <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
subject Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?
date Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:39:31 EDT
I suspect that we'll get to see Dear Old Mum after all. After all, that's
implicit in the dialogue from the story.

Be Seeing You,

Chris
<who just got done arguing with a Fushiigi Yuugi fan about why Belldandy
isn't a hollow shell of a character on the Kodomo no Omocha ML. Sheesh! The
things I must do to defend AMS!>

>From: Yuris <yuris@crosswinds.net>

<snip>

>That should say "IF". I doubt neither mothers will ever come into
>play... We could imagine what she would look like and try to draw her on
>our own, tho. I'll personally work on one myself. Though it would be a
>while before I can show anyone, as I don't have a scanner... x_x
>
>Jya...
>
>--
>..so nobody's interested in the IRC thing? Shame...'
>
>===================== Yuris <yuris@crosswinds.net> ===================
>|| Maintainer of AMS Univ | http://www.crosswinds.net/~yuris/megami/  ||
>|| Co-Founder of Studio Childhood | http://www.crosswinds.net/~yuris/ ||
>||=-=-=-=-=-=-|| Follower of the order of the Holy Mac! ||-=-=-=-=-=-=||

WUHOOO URUDO!!!!

Visit my Notes From the Subtropics Webpage at:
"http://www.angelfire.com/fl/subtropicscj/index.html"!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited