Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?
date Thu, 2 Sep 1999 07:27:32 -0400
Yuris wrote:

>Stephen wrote (In the translation):
>
>> "Well," Urd says, "she is my mother, after all, you know."
>
>..If everyone will excuse me, I shall be crawling into a hole and die
>from embarassment.
>
>So THAT's why the topic came up in the first place... Why don't messages
>ever arrive in the order they were sent...?

Don't feel bad.  I've fallen down that particular hole a few times, myself.
And, besides, a week ago I and probably 99% of AMG fans everywhere would
have bet good money that we would never see any of the parents and
ESPECIALLY NOT Urd's mom - the least involved (in raising the kids) of them
all.

As it is, this is quite a windfall for overanalysis types like me!  ^_^  I
only hope this starts another major story arc.  LOTS of potential with a
revelation such as this one!

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list