[AMS] Dark Skin Character (was Re: Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?)

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "CuSO4" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [AMS] Dark Skin Character (was Re: Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?)
date Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:27:37 +0800
> From: schobronics@gmx.net <schobronics@gmx.net>

>Yuris wrote:
>> To my knowledge, only dark-skinned heroine (lead female) in
>> Japanese animation to have massive popularity was Nadia (Secret of Blue
>> Waters). I'm not even aware of another series that featured dark skinned
>> character as the lead female role.
>There is mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo. She isn't really a main character but
>quite popular amongst fans of the series. I'm quite sure there are more...

For lead heroine : Rally Vicent of Gunsmith Cats, and the lead heroine
of V Gundam (her name escape me at the moment).

For secondary characters : Claudia of Macross, Soretta Orihime of
Sakura Taisen 2, Himemiya Anji of Utena, Nana of the original Gundam,
etc.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com