Re: Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from schobronics@gmx.net
subject Re: Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?
date Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:27:32 +0200 (MEST)
Yuris wrote:

> Also... It seems that dark skinned characters are generally unpopular in
> Asia. To my knowledge, only dark-skinned heroine (lead female) in
> Japanese animation to have massive popularity was Nadia (Secret of Blue
> Waters). I'm not even aware of another series that featured dark skinned
> character as the lead female role.

There is mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo. She isn't really a main character but
quite popular amongst fans of the series. I'm quite sure there are more...

Dewa
Schobronics

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net