Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Yuris <yuris@crosswinds.net>
subject Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?
date Thu, 02 Sep 1999 15:54:11 +0900
Christopher Jefferson wrote:

> Please. Of course Urd is unique. No human actress could approach the
> combination of bronze skin, green eyes and shockingly white hair the
> Fujishima has created.

> Fujishima just happened to hit on something that works like a charm. This
> doesn't happen all that often. Human ladies in their twenties value the
> "color" in their hair. Thankfully, Fujishima decided to take human looks one
> better.^_^

Forgive me for saying this, but doesn't Storm from X-men follow exactly
that description save for the green eyes (Her eyes are blue - when it's
not just plain white)? I'm pretty sure there are other dark-skinned,
white-haired characters... I can't place my finger on it, though.

Also... It seems that dark skinned characters are generally unpopular in
Asia. To my knowledge, only dark-skinned heroine (lead female) in
Japanese animation to have massive popularity was Nadia (Secret of Blue
Waters). I'm not even aware of another series that featured dark skinned
character as the lead female role.

Jya...

--
Who has an original female character with Dark skin and white hair.

|| Maintainer of AMS Univ | http://www.crosswinds.net/~yuris/megami/  ||
|| Co-Founder of Studio Childhood | http://www.crosswinds.net/~yuris/ ||
||=-=-=-=-=-=-|| Follower of the order of the Holy Mac! ||-=-=-=-=-=-=||

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs