Re: [AMS] Urd's Mommy and Dady? Marrage for Kami-sama?

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Yuris <yuris@crosswinds.net>
subject Re: [AMS] Urd's Mommy and Dady? Marrage for Kami-sama?
date Thu, 02 Sep 1999 15:53:56 +0900
Andreas Dombrowsky wrote:

> For some reason, I don't remember having ever seen proof of Kamisama be
> ing the Norn's biological father.

That's because there never was one. My memory is REALLY foggy on this,
so don't flame me if this is wrong, but didn't the dubbed version
translate it has "father"? Or was it some DH issue....?

Jya...

P.S. Tidbit : I found out that in the recent Korean version of AMS, they
didn't directly translate Kamisama (of which there is a direct
translation of in Korean), but instead they used the term "God" as they
use in Christianity... I wasn't too pleased with it. >_<

Jya...

--
|| Maintainer of AMS Univ | http://www.crosswinds.net/~yuris/megami/  ||

Search field Search string