Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Yuris <yuris@crosswinds.net>
subject Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?
date Thu, 02 Sep 1999 15:54:02 +0900
Christopher Jefferson wrote:

> Wonder how Fujishima will draw Mommy Dearest. THIS I have to see. Someone
> scan Urd's mom and a pic of the two when it comes out and give us all a link
> to the jpeg.

That should say "IF". I doubt neither mothers will ever come into
play... We could imagine what she would look like and try to draw her on
our own, tho. I'll personally work on one myself. Though it would be a
while before I can show anyone, as I don't have a scanner... x_x

Jya...

--
...so nobody's interested in the IRC thing? Shame...'

|| Maintainer of AMS Univ | http://www.crosswinds.net/~yuris/megami/  ||
|| Co-Founder of Studio Childhood | http://www.crosswinds.net/~yuris/ ||
||=-=-=-=-=-=-|| Follower of the order of the Holy Mac! ||-=-=-=-=-=-=||

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs