Re: [AMS] Urd's Mommy and Dady? Marrage for Kami-sama?

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Andreas Dombrowsky" <andi@OMG.zzn.com>
subject Re: [AMS] Urd's Mommy and Dady? Marrage for Kami-sama?
date Wed, 1 Sep 1999 10:22:54 +0200
---- Begin Original Message ----

Sent: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:48:03 -0700
To: <megami@ML.usagi.org>
Subject: Re: Re:Re: [AMS] Urd's Mommy and Dady? Marrage for Kami-sama?

Bob Smith <rwsmith@cnw.com>

> >Next issue: more than what you imagine, Urd's mother. =A0The look of
> >trouble-maker.
>
> Am I correct in thinking that this settles exactly *who* Urd's mum is
?
(what
> was Kami-sama *thinking*! (or perhaps what with?))
> Now we just need to track down Bell and Skulds' mother or mothers.
>
> Bob =A0 rwsmith@cnw.com

Oh dear... Doesn't our dear Kami-sama believe in some sort of bonding l
ike
MARRAGE? I bet if he had the chance he'd have just about every goddess
in
heaven ?bare? his children! But then again, maybe he was feeling a quit
e bit
'randy' during the years starting with Urd and ending with Skuld.... bu
that only covers the goddesses that we KNOW are his bio-offspring, Peor
th's
parents haven't been mentioned so we can't even begin to guess her
backround.

Later

Lord GrrDraxin, Master of the Greater Relm.
ICQ #18341161
D. G. the 2nd
"Tactics aren't just breath mints anymore."

---- End Original Message ----

For some reason, I don't remember having ever seen proof of Kamisama be
ing the Norn's biological father. As for marriage, he probably knows Ger
man and Latin: Ehe (German for marriage) =3D errare humanum est - and Fu
jishima's deities certainly are to some extent "human". And for some rea
son, most of the ancient gods (Greek, Roman, afaik Norse) had reproducti
ve urges (weird for an immortal - how do they combat the population incr
ease, anyway?). There's really no reason why Kamisama should be an excep
tion.
      Andi

Search field Search string

archive list