Re: Re:Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Christopher Jefferson" <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
subject Re: Re:Re: [AMS] Live Action, just let it die, OK?
date Wed, 01 Sep 1999 01:15:09 EDT

>From: "Bob Smith" <rwsmith@cnw.com>

<snip>

>Stephen Lee wrote:
>
> >"What?  How come?"  Skuld doesn't understand.  "The leader of hell
> >coming here, this easily?"
> >
> >"Well," Urd says, "she is my mother, after all, you know."
> >
> >Next issue: more than what you imagine, Urd's mother.  The look of a
> >trouble-maker.
>
>Am I correct in thinking that this settles exactly *who* Urd's mum is?
>(what
>was Kami-sama *thinking*! (or perhaps what with?))
>Now we just need to track down Bell and Skulds' mother or mothers.
>
>Bob   rwsmith@cnw.com
>
>WUHOOO URUDO!!!! (what the hell, why not?)

Good old Kami-sama! Sewing his wild oats just like the rest of us. Methinks
he's a stand up guy.

Wonder how Fujishima will draw Mommy Dearest. THIS I have to see. Someone
scan Urd's mom and a pic of the two when it comes out and give us all a link
to the jpeg.

Be Seeing You,

Chris

WUHOOO URUDO!!!!

Visit my Notes From the Subtropics Webpage at:
"http://www.angelfire.com/fl/subtropicscj/index.html"!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited