Re: New Megami pics in newtype

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Lord GrrDraxin" <trimax@crosswinds.net>
subject Re: New Megami pics in newtype
date Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:04:45 -0700
Was that the largest you could scan them? I mean meg20001.jpg is only 255 x
309 pixals, and meg20002.jpg is only 367 x 256 pixels in actual size, that's
not very big mind you....

Sorry I'm just a real size and quality freak, I love big, huge, large size
AMG images, I don't even care if it's up past 6 Megs,  I have one AMG fanart
image that's 2400 x 4000 pixals and is about 7.488 Megs in size and is in
PNG format, that one is the largest of my collection, I have a few others
that are about half that size and they're all good and fine, I'm glad I
found them.

Okay now I'm rambling, I'll stop now....

Tsunami <tsunami@jyurai.demon.co.uk>
> apalmes@jcaho.org wrote:
> >
> > ack, the 2nd pic is cut-off.
>
> For some reason it won't send. I have tried three times and each time it
> gets part way through, and dies. Teach me to tell people that I have
> done something before I get it done....
> I Think they should be OK now.
>

> tsunami

Lord GrrDraxin, Master of the Greater Relm.
#18341161
D. G. the 2nd

Search field Search string

archive list