Re: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Matt Martin <buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org>
subject Re: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game
date Tue, 3 Aug 1999 03:25:05 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Wing T. Wong wrote:

> > Diversity in "events" (Special dates, etc). Not necessarly diversity in
> > storyline itself.  They are not called dating simulation for nothing.
> [snip]
> > predetermined - you are there to make the little diversity with the
> > dating element.
>
> HMMmmmmm.... predetermined story.. differing details.... (*Smiles* Wouldn't
> know these things since a "date" is something I've not been on yet.)

Don't feel bad... I'm 21 and haven't either.  I just haven't run across
anyone (in Real Life[tm] at least) that I would really consider dating.
Oh well, given normal life expectancy in the US, I have about 50 or so
years to worry about that ^_^

> > Okay... I think I've babbled more than my share here.
>
> Thanks for the babbling. ;) Very helpful.

Speaking of "babble", the quote in my .sig line at the moment seems a bit
relevant if you know the context...

            Matt Martin / mmartin3@richmond.edu
Visit the University of Richmond Japanese Anime Club home page:
           http://www.student.richmond.edu/~anime
'Oh dear,' says God, 'I hadn't thought of that', and promptly vanishes
in a puff of logic.
                -- Douglas Adams, _The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy_

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs