Re: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Wing T. Wong" <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game
date Mon, 2 Aug 1999 23:57:21 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, B. Wizard wrote:

> More or less, yes. I had to admit, tho... That exam was frightfully
> accurate (At least for me). I'll be damned if I can remember what I was,
> but everything it said was correct except one thing. *sniff* Am I THAT predictable?

Heh.. same here. Ran a quickie search for the online test and was a bit
surprised by the results. ^_^;; Though I did end up getting two versions..
My first was INFP, healer, which did a very good job of describing me.
^_^;; Though oddly enough, upon taking the second version of the test,
possibly because I answered somewhat differently, I scored an ENFP, the
champion. :) Two sides to the same coin, I guess. Heehee..

> #1 - Characters, characters and characters - invariably. Usually, the
> game with wide variety of good characters to "try to get" will be more
> popular than a game that doesn't. For example, character set in Sakura
> Wars - ONE of those has to click with someone. Going by the philosophy
> "If you use plenty of bait, a fish HAS to bite at least one of them".
> Good artwork is pretty much there to fulfill this element.

I take it this is sort of where alot of other "spin-off" dating games tend
to borrow the looks of prominent characters in Anime(Rayearth, Evangelion,
etc)  Hmm.. the numbers, I assume, take into account different
personalities...?

> Diversity in "events" (Special dates, etc). Not necessarly diversity in
> storyline itself.  They are not called dating simulation for nothing.
[snip]
> predetermined - you are there to make the little diversity with the
> dating element.

HMMmmmmm.... predetermined story.. differing details.... (*Smiles* Wouldn't
know these things since a "date" is something I've not been on yet.)

> Okay... I think I've babbled more than my share here.

Thanks for the babbling. ;) Very helpful.

Wing. { Everyday is a day of learning. ^_^ }

~~~
Wing Tang Wong
wwong8@calstatela.edu

Search field Search string