Re: Megami Movie (was Re: Megami Magazine #1)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Christopher Jefferson" <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
subject Re: Megami Movie (was Re: Megami Magazine #1)
date Tue, 03 Aug 1999 00:44:20 EDT

>From: Sam the man <sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz>

<snip>

>Any chance of anyone getting these scanned up onto the web?

Okay folks! Sam is right here. We definitely need this stuff scanned, if
only for wallpaper purposes.

<snip>

> > Gouda stated that 3 years ago, he planned to release the movie
> > in June 1999, so that he can die with the success of the movie
> > when the doom strike in July 1999.  ^_^;
>
>Did they give a revised release date?

According to Copper Sulphate Character, release date was pushed back to
Spring 2000, which brings the movie online in March, April, May time period.
Nationwide release.

> > Some scenes/characters that are going to show up in the movie :
> > Bike scenes, Peorth, and Chihiro.  Mara might not make the movie
> > due to the difficulty in drawing her hair (stated by Matsuhara).
>
>Maybe Mara will just be in the intro sequence again.  ^_^

Total bollocks. Mara will make the film. You simply have to have a
villianess in this thing, if the plot outline that Kenjis told us about
almost two years ago has any validity. Sayoko Mishima is not my idea of a
villianess, although she does fit the part from time to time.

> > There is no mention of Bonpei-kun's chance.
>
>Oh yeah. Now THAT's great news.

Sorry, guy. I bet that both Banpei-kun makes it to fulfill movie's "kawaii"
quotient.

> > The interviewer deduced the followings from the impression he
> > got fron the interview :
> > The story will be a large scale one, involving the whole Earth;
> > since Gouda/Matsuhara dropped some hints about NHK, the story
> > might be similar to those large scale historic drama series
> > of NHK.

I also don't think Fujishima would put his
>name to anything like that and I don't think the people who created the
>OVA could do that, so I'm just winding myself up here.

I think they'll try to save the world and keep it anonymous. Otherwise, the
three megami would all need William Morris Agency contracts.

>Sam the man

Be Seeing You,

Chris

WUHOOO URUDO!!!!

Visit my Notes From the Subtropics Webpage at:
"http://www.angelfire.com/fl/subtropicscj/index.html"!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited