Re: archives, stats for July 1999

to Aa Megami-sama ML <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from Matt Martin <buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org>
subject Re: archives, stats for July 1999
date Mon, 2 Aug 1999 23:03:42 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> The stats for July 1999 were:
>
> Megami ML
> total of 215 articles with 57 posters
>      24   Christopher Jefferson <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
>      17   Matt Martin <buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org>
>      16   CuSO4 <chyung@topaz.hknet.com>

Really?  I was number TWO?  That's a first...  I've never hit top three
before.

But I went into overdrive posting to usenet last month, too...  I think I
went from posting the occasional message to over a hundred...

I'd say I need a job, but I already have one.  However, I'd settle for a
goddess to keep my mind occupied instead. ^_^

            Matt Martin / mmartin3@richmond.edu
Visit the University of Richmond Japanese Anime Club home page:
           http://www.student.richmond.edu/~anime
I'm using my X-RAY VISION to obtain a rare glimpse of the INNER
WORKINGS of this POTATO!!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited