Re: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game

from Matt Martin <buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org>
subject Re: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game
date Mon, 2 Aug 1999 22:59:13 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 2 Aug 1999 bwelch@avana.net wrote:

> By the way, I remember somebody doing an Myers-Briggs analysis on the 3
> goddesses and K1.  Urd was the only one who gave him trouble, IIRC.

That was me a while back.  I'm sure I had Urd wrong.  I'm still not sure
completely.

I still believe Bell and Skuld to be ISFJ and INTJ, respectively.  I
happen to know a couple of people reasonably like them that are those
personality types.

One of them (Judy) is a mother and homemaker (but does hold an outside
job), the other (Fran) is a math and computer science major with a "thing"
for puzzles and riddles. I leave it to you to guess who Judy and Fran fit
the closest ^_^

> By the way, I'm ENTP.  Our philosophy of life is, and I quote, "Who cares what
> the rest of the world thinks?"  Not that they're necessarily all wrong, just
> irrelevant until proven otherwise!  ^_-

Heh...

I originally stated that I was INTP, but after taking the test again on
multiple occasions it stated that I was INFJ.  I must be borderline on the
TP/FJ, since I have had both results depending on my mood at the
time.  However, my result is always INTP or INFJ, never the combinations
INFP or INTJ.

            Matt Martin / mmartin3@richmond.edu
Visit the University of Richmond Japanese Anime Club home page:
           http://www.student.richmond.edu/~anime
I'm using my X-RAY VISION to obtain a rare glimpse of the INNER
WORKINGS of this POTATO!!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited