Re: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Wing T. Wong" <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game
date Mon, 2 Aug 1999 16:01:09 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 1 Aug 1999, pierre wrote:

> There's nothing wrong with that! :o)
>
> "Real" lives are vastly overrated. They're for normal, everyday ho-hum
> people. One of these days I'm going to make you all take a Myers-Briggs
> profile exam . . .
>
> *Pierre

*blinks* What exactly IS a Myers-Briggs profile exam? (If I'm not mistaken,
aren't most psyche exams designed to find flaws or problems with people?
^_^;;)

On a slightly different note, after seeing several posts about giving games
an OMG/AMG tilt to them... here's a question: What does it take to make a
good "dating game"? (For those of us who wouldn't mind the occasional
pretend date with the occasional pretend girl. :p )

Just wondering since it seems to be a combination of good story lines,
flexibility, and, of course, well-drawn pictures.

Wing.

PS. Sorry for the slightly-off-topic question. ^^;

~~~
Wing Tang Wong
wwong8@calstatela.edu

Search field Search string